Re: psychoceramics: Homosexual Reptoid Sex-Change Surgeons

[N.A.F. McNelly]

> From: d--@c--.com (Blue Resonant Human)
> Newsgroups: alt.alien.visitors,alt.paranet.abduct
> Subject: Homosexual Reptoid Sex-Change Surgeons
>

> ::: REPTOID SEX-CHANGE SURGEONS ARE IMPLANTING? :::
>
> (Where Did 50,000 Sets of Testicles Go?)
>

> QUESTION:
>
> Someone by the name of Angela Douglas, out of Ormond Beach,
> Florida, who has a business called Artistic Creations sent a
> couple of unsolicited statements which have a ring of truth, but
> I suspect there's something here that could be fantasy also.

Could this be the "Angela Lynn Douglas" mentioned in _Kooks_, p.174,
who was apparently a transsexual who believed she was being persecuted
by everybody from Hollywood producers to the Garbage Pail Kids people
and the FBI?

--
"Everything comes apart, one way or another.      a--@c--.monash.edu.au
   Eh-eh-eh!"                                     a--@d--.null.org