No Subject

So you wanna be a net-crank?  Maybe a psychoceramic candidate?
Where does one begin???

Well, you gotta have BELIEF!!!!  A strange belief is a major plus, deity
will do fine.
Compose a press release like so:

>  Foax:
>         Well, I've decided to announce my deity.  Here's the rough outline
> for the initial, "pre-martyr" cannon, to be rapidly corrupted and
> politicized after my death-by-debauchery in late 2001.
>         What I'm looking for is a sort of David Koresh position, with good
> pay, health plan, perks and advancement.  Willing ot take over the world, by
> any means neccessary.  Or possible.
>         Gimme your thoughts on this.  I think the year 2000 will be a good
> one for cults. It's a great time we live in, hee-yuck-yuck-yuck!!!!
>
>                               (signed)
>                                 RevLeo
>
> Miracles in the Life of RevLeo
> The Emasculate Conception
> Mystery of the Existential Joke
> Turning Earwax Into Quarters
> Stoning of the Multitudes
> De-Flowering of the Maidens
> Beating Automobiles Into Boat Anchors
> Eating of the Last Eclair
> Eternal Lingering Fart
> Walking on the Waiter
> Death and Re-Birth of Career
> Everlasting Re-errection
> Eternal Mirth and OozeSquirt

        You should cross-post this to all relevant newsgroups.  Like
alt.real.estate.scams, or alt.paranet, or maybe sci.comp.kernal, or watever
comes to mind.
        Then you wait for the replies.
        When you get a friendly sounding one, respond to it with hostility,
suspicion, and rejection.  The reverse is true for the hostile replies.
Treat them as brothers in arms, fellow travellers, and trusted friends.
This will drive them crazy, the fellow cranks whose lives you have
brightened with your presence.  Pride yourself on plugging into the nast
vetwork of like mindless crazies... or, their admirers.

^^^^^^
		 ***STAND FIRM IN THE FACE OF UNSPEAKABLE ODDS!!!***
                	 RevLeo's BELLIGERENT CRANK Magazine
        	           http://www.intellex.net/~revleo