Re: Brother Stair and SW radio

	Brother stair MENTIONS that the Overcomers Ministry Voice of the
Last Day Prophet program is heard on short wave, and he said
something about a satellite broadcast the other day, but he hasn't given
his frequencies lately.
	Southwest Radio Church Watchman on the Wall and Bible in the
News Report also claims to have Short Wave broadcasts, but
again doesn't give frequencies.  I guess I'd have to write to them.
	This week Brother Stair has a guest, the author of an anti-masonic
book.  Shocking revelations.  The weird thing about the show is that it
seems to be from a real long tape that's divided into half-hours, but when
it's broadcast, they start the tape and run it for an hour and it's not in
synch with itself.  So the first thing that happened today was the end of
the program.  Brother Stair gave a quick donation pitch and signed off,
there were two eerie hillbilly-primitive christian songs, and the program
started again.
	That's what makes it worth listening to.  It's always a bit
disconnected. Very.  Disconnected.
	If I get any more information I'll post to alt.slack with Brother
Stair in the title.
	Southwest Radio Church is getting into dire predictions of Soviet
Tesla Weapon Weather/Mind Control to bring about the Rule of the
Antichrist. They have even suggested that the 1917 Tunguska event might
have been "some of TESLA's work!"

	Wow,

----- End of forwarded message from NENSLO -----

--