I'd be glad to supply his contact details).

Date: Tue, 30 Apr 96 15:48:18 +0200
From: xxxxx @ xxxxxxx.xxxx.ch (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Apparently-To: r--@x--.ch

for the attention of Ms/M.the Director,
a l'attention de Mme/M. le Directeur,

                                                                 04/30/96

Dear Sirs,

My last name is XXXXXX XXX XXXXXXX and my first name is GILLES.
In fact, I don't know if I will consult the mail box of xxxxx and
if I will still use this count : it may be closed. But I have a postal address :Xxxxxxxxxxx. x, CH-3175 Flamatt and I beg you to use it.

I'm degreed as electrical engineer EPFL '95 and I have competences notably in integrated circuits, telecommunication (Inter)networking (ATM, ISDN) and in computer sciences.
For my diplom project, I designed an integrated circuit Field Programmable Gate Array.
Furthermore, for some other projects, I have a lot programed : (Turbo)Pascal, Ada, C, C++, Modula-2, Assembling Language MC 68000 ...
I have worked with the operating systems UNIX, MS-DOS, VAX/VMS, Macintosh et Windows '95.
I'd like to find an engineer position, posibly temporal, in computer sciences, telecomminaications or (Micro)electronics.
Therefore, I apply for such a post and I attach hereafter my  C.V.
I hope you'll be interested.
I'm looking towards to reading from you.

                             Yours sincerely,

                            XXXXXX XXX XXXXXXX

                             Curriculum Vitae

Gilles XXXXXX XXX XXXXXXX
Xxxxxxxxxxx. x
CH-3175 Flamatt

born on 12th January 1968
originary from Lancy (GE)

EDUCATION

--Baccalaureat C :					1988
--Maturite Federale SCIENTIFIQUE			1990
--Diplome d'Etudes Universitaires Generales
   SCIENCES ET STRUCTURE DE LA MATIERE :		1990
--Propedeutique de la section d'electricite de l'EPFL :	1991
--diplome dUingenieur electricien
   de lUEcole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne	1995

LANGAGES

--French :					mother tongue,
--English :					read, written, spoken,
--german :					read, written, spoken,
--Brazilian (Portuguese) :			practised during a journey,
--Spanish, Italian, Russian, Arabic, Swiss-german : more or less.

COMPUTER LANGAGES AND MISCELLANEOUS

--Ada, (Turbo)Pascal, C, C++, Modula2, Assembleur MC68000,
UNIX shell programming, Perl, HTML, ... : 	more or less,
--Manufacturing Messages Specification :	practised in project,
--HSPICE, Compass (VTI, VLSI) :			practised in project.
--Windows '95 :					installation and use.

COMPETENCES (NOTABLY)

TCP/IPstack (Internet), OSIstack(from ISO), MMS (for the OSIstack),
ATMstack, ISDN (RNIS), World Wide Web (Netscape, Mosac), OOD,
OOP, CAD (CAO), Graphcet, States Machines, DB, IT, CNCprogramming,
Windows '95, UNIX, PC, Macintosh, VAX/VMS (from DEC), FPGA, ICs,
Electronic Design, Electrical Machines, television, telecommunications,
accountantcy, reporting, ................ don't hesitate to ask if ...

Robin Stephenson  (send email with subject `send pgp key' for my key)
Improved Taste