Re: psychoceramics: I think he's the man for the job. No, really.

I think this is incredibly disingenuous.

How well would you do writing a job application and CV in French, Italian,
German or indeed any language that was not your mother tongue? I have a
similar bunch of languages that I'm competent in, but even then I know that
I make mistakes, and sometimes they are amusing, I'm sure, but no one has
ever been so chauvenistic as to actually poke fun at me for it.

At 1:46 pm 28/5/96, Robin Stephenson wrote:
>The following is a job application sent to root@(my previous
>employers).  I'm tempted to mail Gilles and inform him that we
>currently have no temporal jobs available..
>  Sorry for the >80 character lines, but it would have spoilt his
>beautiful formatting to have changed them.  I hope I've sufficiently
>anonymised it (of course, if anyone wants to offer the chap employment
>I'd be glad to supply his contact details).

Dave Pigott                                                Longstanton House
Product Manager, Electronic Publishing                           Longstanton
Harlequin Ltd.                                                     Cambridge
Phone: 01954 785404                                               CB4 5BU UK
Fax: 01954 785444                              e-mail: d--@h--.co.uk
                                               Web: http://www.harlequin.com
"No physical world exists behind the apparent elementary sense impressions
subjected to the reflection of the mind." - George Berkeley, 1710