psychoceramics: CNN - Freemen worried about being injected with cancer cells - June 16, 1996

Here's something interesting from CNN:

 -- acb

http://www.cnn.com/US/9606/16/freemen.wir/index.html

--
  a--@c--.monash.edu.au    acb@dev.null.org    http://www.zikzak.net/~acb
    -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -   VOID == INFINITY!  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -