psychoceramics: (2) CHURCH of the SUB-GRUBOR & NENSLO

Here's more about Grubor's attempt at a SubGenioid religion.
Is there any other instance in history of a kook imitating
a religion that imitates kooks?  In any case, I think that
the Church of the SubGrubor may be worth looking at, just for
the weirdness value.

St. Francis E.

On Sun, 16 Jun 1996, Steve Morrissey wrote:

> DrJohnG wrote:

> > > It is impossible to be off topic in alt.slack.  All topics are fair game.

> > > As a fellow genius, I am glad I joined the Meow Church of the SUB Grubor
> > > before an admission charge started being collected.
> > >

> > Hey, SURE MAN!!! We will always cut you some slack and "waive-admisssion."
> > I mean, the "CHURCH of the SUB-GRUBOR" is all about waiving assess fees of
> > all kind, and everybody gets free admission to the usenet.....

> > > Meow!
> > >

> > Meow, Meow!  libby...
>
> Meow Meow Meow Meow, DocG!  How does one go about joining the Meow
> Church of the SUB-GRUBOR?
>
> Sincerely,
> Steve Morrissey

Just send your $1 into the address above, and you will get a list
of the things you need to do to be a SUB-Grubor.

You must send a SASE.  But If you don't have a dollar, we will
"cut you some slack" and send the List of the SUB-GRUBOR commandments
for nothing, but we need an envelope to send the stuff in.

Now the text will teach you the very healthy yoga tai-chi self-worship
systems practiced by the Gruborites, which are fully integrated in the
yin-yang and I-Ching platforms. Both karma and moksha are supported with
32-Bit Confucian default need-hierarchy systems.

CHURCH of the SUB-GRUBOR
P.O. Box 114
E. McKeesport, Pa.  15035

just send one dollar and a piece of paper that says:

"Subscribe SUB-GRUBOR Church of GOD <your address>"

You will thereafter be given instructions by the GOD.
We do not discriminate and avatars and androids are also admitted,
but AI bots are restricted unless you can show some actual physical
form. (sorry, cybermorph's union demanded it)

GOD ia the:

G eneral
O perations
D irector