psychoceramics: May 1996 Newsletter

And while we're on the topic of kooky fundamentalists, here's
something from the Internet Infidels (atheist/agnostic) newsletter,
describing some creationist arguments.

  -- acb

http://freethought.tamu.edu/infidels/newsletter/1996/may.html

--
  a--@c--.monash.edu.au    acb@dev.null.org    http://www.zikzak.net/~acb
    -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -   VOID == INFINITY!  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -