psychoceramics: A New Fetish

I think I may have identified a new form of fetish here,  pyramidophilia.
(Remind me not to go on any field trips with this guy)

From: TangoTAG @ aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 01:07:35 -0400
To: AZTLAN--@u--.louisville.edu
Subject: Re: MA:, ME: Uxmal Goes to the Movies

In a message dated 96-06-24 11:09:09 EDT, n--@A--CS.BU.EDU (N.A.F.
McNelly) writes:

>I recently discovered that publicity for a Quentin Tarantino/Robert
>Rodriguez movie called "From Dusk Till Dawn" was directing people to
>my VR model of the Governor's Palace at Uxmal.  The plot of this movie
>apparently involves two criminals who evade the FBI by kidnapping
>a family and hiding out in a topless nightclub that turns out to
>be run by vampires (no, I'm not making this up).
>
>So what in the world does this have to do with Uxmal?

Got me, but I'll tell you this, some of the BEST LOVE MAKING I ever enjoyed
was on Maya Ruins (many of them) I don't want to sound cute but it REALLY
TOOK ME TO A DIFFERENT PLACE!   Every time I walk up to a ruin I Feel IT!!!!
This I mean whole Heartedly!! I AM A MAYA Lover. ( I have spent much time in
Belize) I Love reading this news group, I feel that I am taking part of the
on going research process with the TOP of the MAYA Professionals!! I  enjoy
the knowledge and insite that I read here!!  But I sometimes wonder have you
felt the Strenght, Power, and  Wonder that I have? I Don't know why but I
do!!!!! If you ever need a 46yr. old intelligent, strong, Maya Lover to help
you in your research for the price of a ticket give me a call.

Thomas A. Garrick
TangoTAG--@a--.com

Nancy McNelly                                  "Ma in k'ati"
http://www.he.net/~nmcnelly/                 Gaspar Antonio Chi
Mayan hieroglyphics. virtual pyramid, & more