psychoceramics: Hollow Planets (longish)

Jan Lamprecht's Hollow Earth quest marches relentlessly on...
_

Billy,
I've not yet gone through all your e-mail tonight - I'll check the
rest on Sunday (must do some R&D) & writing....

Billy,
You noted in one of your e-mails that while you acknowledged that
atomic explosions creates EMPs (Electro Magnetic Pulses) you did not
see how/why the Inner Sun would create a magnetic field running
north-south.

You misunderstood me there - and perhaps others did too, so let me
explain:

I never said that the Inner sun creates a north/south magnetic field.

Our outer Sun seems to have a north & south pole. I don't know why.
I assume the Inner sun does too - and it need NOT necessarily lie in
the direction of the Earth's magnetic field - in fact - it does NOT
matter in which direction it lies.

Like an atom bomb, this magnetic field could be random - issuing
forth in all directions.

The CRUX of the issue however is the PHYSICAL POSITION OF THE
HOLES. The direction and placement of the MAGNETIC POLES is
determined by the position of any HOLES in the Earth's crust. There
could be one, there could be two or MORE! The earth's crust serves as
an impediment to the movement of the magnetic field - it SHIELDS it
from the outer earth - EXCEPT where there are PHYSICAL HOLES in the
Earth's crust!

So on any planet, to find the holes, you merely follow the lines of
magnetic force.

You may also have mentioned something else I hinted at. The earth's
magnetic field varies a lot - GEOGRAPHICALLY. At the poles, the
magnetic lines of force are TWICE as strong as at the equator.
However there are differences across the surface of the earth (see
isogonic chart). These differences COINCIDE with PHYSICAL areas.

I thus theorise that there may be CRACKS, TUNNELS, CAVERNS - of
enormous size in the earth's crust. Where there are enough such
caverns, tunnels, cracks, etc - the magnetic field "leaks out"
directly from inside the earth - IOW, we have "mini-magnetic poles" -
teeny weeny ones - of varying size - across the surface of the earth.

By following such lines of force one might be able to discover huge
cracks, etc in the earth's crust and perhaps other PATHS towards the
Inner Earth....

The Earth's magnetic field is offset by 11 degrees to the earth's
rotation. This is already anomalous. In the case of other planets the
magnetic fields can be offset by 60 degrees from the direction of
rotation - clearly the dynamo theory is wholly inadequate.

In the case of Mercury I surmise that there might be one hole at the
South Pole and another near the EQUATOR - thus producing a horribly
skewed magnetic field.

In the case of Venus there is some evidence which suggests the
existence of perhaps even THREE holes in it's crust. There are other
issues I need to discuss with you, Lew & the others - but this will
do for now.

Jakes,
You mentioned the movement of the magnetic pole. This is not a
problem. I've known all along that it moves. HOWEVER, that said, I've
also mentioned time and again that there is a part of the story we're
NOT being told. For this, I need to hunt down some Geophysicists
who've studied the problem.

To say that it has speeded up to 16 foot per month - is not the full
story (nor is it a problem actually).

Firstly, the magnetic pole is determined by measuring the general
area where the earth's magnetic lines of force seem to converge. This
varies BY THE DAY - it can vary EXTREMELY RAPIDLY.

The Earth's magnetic field is not constant. The damned thing is
EXTREMLY COMPLEX. It fluctuates, has STORMS, and behaves with
incredible RAPIDITY. So we do NOT have the full story.

The idea of it moving is not an issue. I've said before that the
Inner sun is OFF CENTRE, and the thing is orbiting and wobbling
around. Keep in mind that the earth is spinning, is slowing down,
speeding up and moving in a non-circular orbit. The Inner Sun is
orbiting around, and bobbing around.

The lines of force which we see are the ones coming out of the hole.
It depends on the position of the Inner Sun as to how they are seen
by us on the surface. Take a cup of water and tilt it, pour it out.
The magnetic lines of force are like that. They're "spilling over"
the edge. They're emanating from the same point (Inner sun), but are
"wrapping around" the edge of a hole and going around the earth and
in the other hole. Thus they are somewhat distorted - but all in all - they
REFLECT THE MOVEMENT OF THE INNER SUN - which as I say doesn't
stand still.

So the movement of the poles is very much in keeping with the Inner
sun.

Compare it with the Dynamo theory. Firstly, the dynamo theory has the
earth's magnetic field lying at right angles to it's rotation (which
it doesn't). Then the Dynamo theory would have to have it originating
from the centre of the earth.

It is important to remember (Billy take note of this) that the North
Magnetic Pole and South Magnetic poles do NOT like exactly opposite
each other! They are OFF CENTRE. A line drawn from the one to the
other does NOT pass through the centre of the earth.

Explain that with the dynamo theory!

Then there's another important fact: DAILY the Magnetic pole moves in
a JAGGED ELLIPSE according to Geophysicists. I hope Lew is listening.
I feel that a JAGGED ELLIPSE implies that the Earth is moving around
a point which is OFF CENTRE. This says to me that the Earth's
magnetic field originates from a POINT - a point which lies at a
specific position while the Earth ROTATES AROUND IT. To me, this
DAILY JAGGED ELLIPSE is CRUCIAL in proving that the Dynamo theory is
totally inadequate. It's one area I must pursue for it is extremely
important.

Imagine how utterly impossible it would be to explain that in a mass
of molten metal, how, a CERTAIN POINT (not at the centre of the
Earth) - happens to be the Magnetic Centre of the Earth. This point
must remain CONSTANT in space, in spite of the rotation of the earth.
(I'm not explaining this well enough). To me, this can ONLY mean that
the Magnetic Centre lies in a Vaccuum. For how else could it maintain
it's position with the Earth rotating AROUND it?

The motion is thus complex. We have the motion of the Inner sun,
combined with the daily rotation of the earth. So yes, over the
period of a month you'd see a certain movement of say 16 foot - and
that would represent the slow ORBIT of the Inner sun. Daily however,
it appears to wobble by virture of the earth's rotation.

If only I had more hard/raw data which we could analyse. This is a
very important and crucial area in showing that logically, a dynamo
could NEVER work.

There is another aspect which I touched upon above. The Earth's
magnetic field MAINLY resembles a magnet with 2 poles. Mainly that's
true. However, Scientists have found this to be inadequate. The field
is much more complex. It seems to have MANY minor/mini poles
superimposed upon this. ALL of them exhibit FIXED GEOGRAPHICAL
POSITIONS. This takes me back to weaknesses/tunnels/caverns in the
crust.

It may explain why the magnetic field changes prior to earthquakes -
perhaps a crack opens a little wider and more of the magnetic field
from inside "spills out".

There is a whole SCIENCE waiting on our door step with so much to
think about. I can only touch on a few things with my limited
knowledge.

Lew, Billy & All;
A few quick thoughts on presenting convincing logical evidence.

1. Photos - we go through the process of documenting and analysing
all the photos. Already we have at least THREE different views of the
same hole, taken from different distances, angles, lighting
conditions. That alone should provide a WEALTH of info about the
size, EXACT POSITION and NATURE of the hole at the North Magnetic
pole.

2. Aurora photos. The same hole at NIGHT. (1) is that hole during
DAYLIGHT - showing it to be a HOLE/DENT in the atmosphere. Since the
Aurora appears as a RING of FIRE, it would be interesting to show a
correletion between the hole/dent in the atmosphere seen in (1) and
this ring of fire seen at night. Taken further, one could perhaps
map the two together to show that this is light shining out of a
HOLE. I suspect, that the ring of fire - being light coming out of
the hole up to the atmosphere - will be somewhat WIDER than the
physical hole. As an exercise, I measured the whispy cloud in my
photo and determined it to be about 86 miles above the outer rim. It
might interest you to know that most auroras occur 80 miles above the
surface of the earth. I'm sure there are better proofs than this, but
that was a simple exercise.

3. Having shown that these are day and night photos of a damned hole,
and having mapped them together, we go for the coup de gras (spelt
correctly?). Here we turn to the measurements of the Earth's magnetic
field which Billy said Dr Raymond Bernard had spoken about. Billy,
you said it was done in a lab, etc. Not quite what I understand. I
have a GRAPH, whereby measurements of the Earth's magnetic field have
been plotted from about 1750 to the present! The first measurements
were taken in London, and a few decades later from Paris. Put
together, from these two separate positions we have a record of
magnetic pole movements going back 200 or so years. Here's what I'm
hoping:

Using the DIRECTIONS from both these sets of measurements surely we
can pinpoint the EXACT POINT of the Magnetic pole over 200 years.

Billy, Raymond Bernard went WRONG when he said it indicated the
magnetism coming from a hole at the north pole. I'm going to lay a
bet that when these two curves of measurements from London & Paris
are put together you're going to find them coinciding with the rim of
that gigantic hole seen in (1).

I'm seriously hoping that Lew will bring his technical skills to bear
on the subject once we have presented him with enough to analyse. I'm
sure that Lew will be able to point out errors I've made and
shortcomings+opportunities too......  There are many of the finer
aspects which I am not sure about nor do I know how to deal with
them......

These photos open up a whole approach I'd never dreamt we might
achieve - yet at the rate at which Billy is moving we might yet get
there - SOON!!!! (Unbelievable).

It just depends how hard we dig. A big thing is to get data to analyse.
We spend too much time worrying about the interpretations of others.

As for me - my own R&D continues and if we can do this as a team the
results could be awesome.

Those are some quick thoughts. What do you guys think? I thought that
bringing those things together we could prove that we're dealing with
a real HOLE and not just some atmospheric phenomenon. Analysis of the
Magnetic field alone is another huge subject utterly beyond my very
limited abilities - but an area which could have awesome clout to a
scientist who can understand the technical arguments. I believe that
one can PROVE that the earth's magnetic field is the result of a
random magnetic field "pouring out" of various sized holes & cracks
in a rotating hollow shell - and that this can explain EXACTLY every aspect
of
the magnetic field - and WHY it varies SO MUCH from planet to planet
and why it almost NEVER coincides with the planet's direction of
rotation..... and why the magnetic field is relatively fixed
geographically EXCEPT where the holes are very large... yet even
there, it is limited by the confines of said holes....

Goodness knows what we could do if we could get some more planetary
data? The search continues.

Billy, your enthusiasm is contagious. Already Lew has said to me that
he believes the photos I've showed so far (the bad ones!) show
something more than just a hurricane/atmospheric phenomenon. Nothing
would please me more than to see Lew apply his skills to this problem -
because that would just rocket this whole thing forward. Perhaps Lew can
bring in other people too. Your photos are absolutely KEY. I'm so glad you've
come along - both you & Kevin....

Finally, maybe we can produce a book (or two) to describe the subject
- plus as many documentaries and series as George can handle!!! Even
just having these photos spread around the WWW is bound to be
extremely fruitful of itself. Who knows what other people we can rope
in to this effort..... for a common good....

Enough for now. Time to hit the sack. What a wonderful end to my
week.... Thanks to everyone for their contributions and help. If we
do this as a group it's going to be hard to stop us or to fuck us up.