psychoceramics: Cycles in the Universe

A new Theory about the Nature of the Univers.

This is a usenet article, but I think that it represents the tip of a kooky
iceberg.  A quick glance at <http://www.vive.com/connect/universe/rt-home.htm>
shows that Mr Tomes has put an enormous effort into portraying his
"Harmonics Theory".

I had originally hoped that this would be some more of the "Larsonian
Physics"/"Univers of Motion" stuff that Robert E. McElwaine so fervently
believed in.  It's not, as near as I can tell.

Has anybody heard of the "Foundation for the Study of Cycles", founded in
1940 by Edward R Dewey (1895-1978)?

An excerpt from the web pages:
   The Harmonics theory has been developed over a period of many years. It
   is entirely my own work but there have been many confirmations of its
   essential validity from the work of others. The pages which follow are
   a description of the discoveries in time sequence. By this means I hope
   to show why I reached each conclusion that I did. Gradually a larger
   and larger picture emerges until the Harmonics theory is seen as a
   description of the fundamental workings of the universe.

   That is not to say that it is a complete description. There is still
   much fundamental work to be done in arriving at what I call "The
   Formula for the Universe" by which I mean the field equation that makes
   the whole show tick. It is my opinion that such an equation will
   combine all the existing theories including Maxwell's equations, the
   Harmonics theory, General Relativity and Quantum Mechanics

He's going to subsume virtually all physics into his theory, that's a
good sign.  I can't find the vicious, profanity-ridden denunciation of
the Scientific Community's Conspiracy of Silence surrounding this work.

===