Re: psychoceramics: Re: psychoceramics-digest V1 #116

>He doesn't claim that the writing is "alien" in any sense
>except that he doesn't believe this information is strictly of the
>writer's imagination. For example, alchemical symbols and "magickal
>writing"--a stick alphabet derived from Hebrew--have appeared in "alien
>writing" by people with no mystical or magickal training.

It could be he's gotten a bit more carried away of late.  After his
talk, someone asked him if he had ever tried to mix the writing that
he asked people to invent on their own with "alien" writing, as he claimed
he can differentiate the two.  This is such a basic control procedure
that I was suprised he hadn't mentioned it originally.

His answer?  He couldn't do it because he could never be sure it
was a real control, as he would have no way of knowing whether the
authors of the invented writing were abductees who simply didn't
remember the experience, and therefore might be producing alien
writing from their subconcious.  So there's no way to make his work
falsifiable - that ain't science, that's faith.

Nancy McNelly                                  "Ma in k'ati"
http://www.he.net/~nmcnelly/                 Gaspar Antonio Chi
Mayan hieroglyphics. virtual pyramid, & more