RE: psychoceramics: Re: psychoceramics-d

>To me, the ability of an intelligent person to hold self-contradictory
>opinions in support of a favored theory is the mark of a True Believer.

Or a human. I'm not sure Pazzaglini would agree with your redaction.  At any
rate, from the article in Excluded Middle, I can only say that A) he is
rather fuzzy on the issue you raise; B) makes no overarching claims for the
reality or significance of the phenomena; and C) generally seems to lack the
mystical conviction and jihad-like fervor of a real True Believer, like Budd
Hopkins, say, or the Amazing Randi.

Bruce W.