psychoceramics: Re: psychoceramics-digest V1 #122

Here's some URLs for real life kookery.  It was only a matter of time
before the tract publishers, puppy-rumpers and droolers found out about
how the Web Could Spread The Word of Their God Without Inteference From
Those Meddling Scientists...

Doctrinaire and Revisonist Velikovskianism:
http://www.kronia.com/~kronia

Another version of Velikovskianism - may be buried somewhere on the opening
page, but look for it: it's worth it.
http://access.digex.com/~medved/medved.html

"ZetaTalk leads you through the vast amount of information being relayed
 by the Zetas in answer to questions posed to their emissary, Nancy"
http://www.zetatalk.com/zetatalk

My question to the Zetas would be: "If you're really aliens, how come you've
copyrighted all the 'Zetatalk'?"

Review of Zecharia Sitchin's "The 12th Planet".  I believe this is related
to "ZetaTalk", as the "Zetas" come from the 12th Planet, which approaches
from Orion.  Not really kooky, but a review of a kooky book.
http://goliath.inrs-ener.uquebec.ca/~paynter/paynter/toolkit/hafernik.html

Elijah's Altar upon Mount Carmel - yet another attempt to reconcile
the Christian Bible with calendars past and present.  Typical midwest
fundamentalist typography.
http://www.execpc.com/~elijah/

Archimedes Plutonium - a real life kook: had a letter to the editor
of Scientific American published in the April 1st issue a few years ago.
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~atom/

The John Birch Society - Will You Let the UN Strip you of your Sovereignty?
http://www.jbs.org/