psychoceramics: The end of the Republican Party as we know it (fwd)

The following hot tip comes from Jack Sarfatti.

 -- acb

----- Forwarded message from John Robinson -----

>From silent-tristero-a--@e--.std.com  Thu Aug  1 06:29:59 1996
To: silent-t--@w--.std.com
From: jayar @ ultranet.com (John Robinson)
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 21:15:55 -0400
Subject: The end of the Republican Party as we know it
Sender: silent-tristero-a--@w--.std.com

<Forwards ducking and covering.>

Higher Intelligence Agency
RED ALERT-CONDITION ZEBRA

The New Pearl Harbor
Are State-Sponsored Terrorists Ready to Nuke San Diego
during the Republican Convention?

PRESS RELEASE

I was shocked to see the headline of a terrorist bomb blast at the Olympics
as I returned from my daily morning run on the beach at La Jolla Shores.
The image of the mushroom cloud over San Diego Bay that instantly
flashed in my mind's eye made my heart sink. I was scared and I admit it.

There is no doubt in my mind now about the meaning of the message.
First TWA Flight 800, now the Olympics. What next? It's obvious that the
next target of these terrorists is the Republican Convention in San Diego
which is also a prime military target like Pearl Harbor. This is a
temptation that men like Saddam Hussein and Omar Kadaffi can hardly resist
now that ex-Soviet nuclear physicists, technicians and military are a dime
a dozen on the dole ready to take any handout no questions asked.
I got the overwhelming precognition that the attack on the San Diego
Republican Convention would be nuclear, wiping out the massive naval base
with its aircraft carriers along with the leadership of the Republican Party in
one blow - Saddam's payback to George Bush for the attack on Baghdad?
Perhaps,  I don't know. The even stronger probability of biological and
chemical attack is also there. I am now seriously considering driving back
to my office in San Francisco during the Republican Convention though
the possibility of a simultaneous massive strike there also crossed my mind.
America is under attack again. It's a new kind of subliminal psychological
warfare,
but its material effects can be just as deadly as the old kind of war. There is
really no place to hide. Let us hope that I am dead wrong in this horrible
precognition, because if I am not, I will surely be dead in a few weeks
since I live only a few miles from Ground Zero. Therefore, I am recording
this message on the World Wide Web for future historians. My hope
is that this message to the nation and beyond will prod our FBI, Secret
Service, Defense Intelligence Agency, National Security Agency and the
San Diego Police to an even higher state of alert leaving no stone unturned.
Just to be sure, they should invite the Mosad in, if they are not already here.
I pray to my alleged ancestor Rabbi Rashi de Troyes that the good guys and gals
will nab the bastards before they fire their weapons of mass destruction
on the beautiful people of this gorgeous beach city.

As many of you know I have been involved with the physics of
psychic research for over twenty years as the founding director of the
Physics Consciousness Research Group at Esalen in Big Sur and in
San Francisco. The focus of this research has been the CIA and DOD
funded work on precognitive remote-viewing of future events by
Hal Puthoff and Russell Targ and the DAT work of Ed May
and James Spottiswoode on "precognition". Modern breakthroughs
in quantum physics, the Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen-Tolman effects,
the "transactional interpretation" of John Cramer, the "influence
functional" cosmology of Sir Fred Hoyle FRS, and especially
the breakthrough by Israeli physicist Yakir Aharonov on
"the quantum time machine", show, beyond the shadow of a
reasonable doubt that events in the future do influence events
in the past. The great debate has been over whether psychics
can decode these messages from the future. There is a theorem
in standard quantum physics called the Eberhard-Stapp theorem
that proves precognition by psychics to be impossible as a
matter of principle. This would mean that the CIA and DOD
funded work was wrong if standard quantum mechanics applies
to consciousness. Fred Alan Wolf wrote a book on this subject called
"Star Wave". His more recent books like "Parallel Universes" and
"The Dreaming Universe" also discusses these ideas prior to
some very recent breakthroughs.

Thus, more recent work by myself and others,
including, most importantly, Nobel Prize physicist, Brian Josephson
of England's prestigious and venerable Cambridge University,
strongly suggests that living matter jumps beyond standard
quantum mechanics to a more general theory that permits
precognition. There are two competing versions of this theory.
One is by Stuart Hameroff and Roger Penrose based upon the late
Niels Bohr's version of quantum theory. The other, called the
"back-action" theory that I propose, is based upon the late David Bohm's
version of quantum theory in which a thought-like quantum
"pilot-wave" from higher dimensions beyond space and time
guides the behavior of the brain.

Jack Sarfatti, Ph.D.
President
Internet Science Education Project