psychoceramics: Re: The end of the Republican Party as we know it (fwd)

> Subject: psychoceramics: The end of the Republican Party as we know it (fwd)
>
> The following hot tip comes from Jack Sarfatti.
>
> [...]
>
> Higher Intelligence Agency
> RED ALERT-CONDITION ZEBRA
>
> The New Pearl Harbor
> Are State-Sponsored Terrorists Ready to Nuke San Diego
> during the Republican Convention?
> [etc., etc., etc.]

I don't know about a nuke, but I'm sure as hell staying out of
downtown San Diego until the Republicans are safely out of the
county.  It's just *too* fat of a target for some wacko *not* to take
a shot...

Gosh... Fightin' Jack is almost a neighbor and I didn't even know it.

							spl