Re: psychoceramics: Predicting earthquakes with God.

Another earthquake predictor...  it appears that the prediction of
earthquakes is a common thread among kooks, crackpots and original
thinkers, from alternative scientists such as Iben Browning to
transcendental schizophrenics a la Joe Jonah Euclid.  Anybody have any
ideas about why this is so, why predicting earthquakes is so popular,
while predicting, say, floods or tornadoes, is relatively unusual?

 -- acb

[Joel B Levin]

--
"Man does not have the right to develop his own    http://www.zikzak.net/~acb/