psychoceramics: Please Eat the Same Often

> From: "Graham the Happy Scum" <9--@a--.mur.csu.edu.au>
> Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1996 20:25:50 GMT+1000
> Subject: psychoceramics: PLEASE EAT THE SAME OFTEN
>
> Yep. Messages of that nature, in a sans-serif narrow font, popped up
> everywhere in Sydney too, while I was there. I have no idea who's
> behind it either. At least I know it's not just a Sydney phenomena now.
> It looks like a Asian penitence cult (or a jake) to me. Any sightings
> in other cities?

The example I've seen of this was a very badly executed spray
canned message on a factory wall in East Brisbane.  I distinctly remember
it mentioning "university" as well . . .

Mitch said that he's seen these over 5 years in Bris, but I'm positive I
first saw this message in the mid 1980s when I first moved here.

Obviously approaching the legendary proportions of the "eternity" message
from Sydney . . . though I believe the author of those is known.

smiles,
kath