psychoceramics: CN Press Release: Secret government medical experiments

Date:          Sat, 23 Nov 1996 12:22:51 -0600 (CST)
From:          Brian Redman <bigred @ duracef.shout.net>
To:            Conspiracy Nation <CN-L--@c--.edu>
Subject:       CN Press Release: Secret government medical experiments

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 96 00:49:11 -0000
From: Williams Institute <micwill @ iprolink.ch>
Subject: Secret government medical experiments & Boss Hog List

Greetings from Swiss exile!

I've been trying to tell the world for nearly a decade about how the
fascist U.S. government has been permorming deadly experiments on its
unsuspecting citizens for decades. When George Bush had me arrested
(without a warrant or indictment) by the FBI and thrown into the
fascist U.S. government's unofficial political prisoner torture
chambers at the Metropolitcan Correctional Center in Chicago, and
Marion Federal Penitentiary, in Marion, Illinois, the unlicensed
"medical" staff (who admitted that the infamous Nazi butcher, Josef
Mengele, was their hero and role model) attempted to inject me with
the AIDS virus, which many claim was create by the government. This,
and other interesting information, are available in detail, and,
along with the forbidden fruit - the unauthorised biography of the
fascist tyrant, George Bush, may be downloaded from my web site at:

http://www.kmf.org/williams/

Friendly,

Michael Williams
Patriot in Exile