psychoceramics: Hale-Bopp, photon belts, look to the skies

[via n--@l--.com]
[
http://www.portal.ca/~ground/crew/update12_4_96.html
Update From Sheldon Nidle December 4, 1996

We come to you now with the information that all systems and
procedures required for the final stages of our first contact mission
are proceeding on schedule. The so-called "comet" Hale-Bopp (actually
a camouflaged former Alliance space ship) is proceeding on its course
to rendezvous with your world in the early Spring and complete its
historic diplomatic mission by delivering the 10,000 Ambassadors to
their Australian colony on May 5, 1997 (2 Men, 3 Muan, 5 Eb). In
addition, the Federation space ship which is known to many as
"Nibiru" is continuing to monitor its progress and to act as the
"comet's" companion. Both will arrive in your planet's vicinity by
the end of March, 1997 (toward the end of the galactic month of Mac).
During the following week, the Federation space ship or "Nibiru" will
uncloak itself so that more of Earth's scientists can better observe
our space station and learn more about its reality.
In addition, the "comet" will continue to "break up" (dissolve into
its components) and to prepare for its arrival. Our ship will
continue to allow psychics and scientists to converse with it so that
all can see that we come on a mission of divine peace, love, and
light that will allow you an easier transition to your higher and
full conscious selves. In addition, we have proved to your surface
governments that our mission is peaceful, benevolent, and necessary
for the graceful continuance of human civilization on your planet.
This action was done by showing them that their weaponry was useless
and could not prevent the breaking up of our landing grid energy
patterns which we have set in your upper atmosphere. We have also
saved the lives of pilots as well as the aircraft of various air
forces that have challenged us in the past few weeks. The Angelic
Hierarchy has informed many persons as well as the world's
governments of what is now occurring and that the first contact
mission has their full and undivided approval. Now is the time to
demand that these surface governments begin to inform their
respective  citizens of what is occurring in their skies and in
the solar system. For far too long, these surface governments
have kept their people in the dark about our (the Galactic
Federation's) existence and especially about this vital mission
which is now scheduled for completion by December 17, 1996 (6 Cib, 4
Mol, 5 Eb).
  Moreover, there has been a complete blackout on the coming in your
solar system of the two photon belts. The first belt was created as a
result of a massive nova in the Spring of 1987. This anomaly has
created a huge belt of photons that are presently emitting a
signature of anti- matter particles and extremely high levels of
gamma radiation. This first and smaller belt will intersect with a
much bigger second belt of photon energies that is about 100,000
light years across (this second and much-larger belt is
interdimensional and its largest diameter is traveling in a parallel
direction to your Earth's and this galaxy's path in the Creation).
These two photon belts will enter this solar system and collide with
your planet on the evening of December 31, 1996 (7 Oc, 18 Mol, 5 Eb)
to the early hours of January 1, 1997 (8 Batz, 19 Mol, 5 Eb). These
encounters will neutralize the smaller belt's deadly ingredients, but
will also shift your planet and all sentient members of the Earth's
biosphere into full consciousness. This second belt has been
partially cloaked by a vast hologram that we (the Galactic
Federation, the Elohim, and the Angelic Hierarchies) are now breaking
up gradually so that the encounter goes as smoothly as is possible.

  Your planet, as your scientists now know, is under a great deal of
pressure to pull itself into an episode of great instability and
possible disaster. We are monitoring these changes quite closely and
you should know that these drastic possibilities will not be permitted
to occur. At present, this planet is at 90 per cent of the factors
needed for its graduation into full consciousness. We have stabilized
these factors and will not allow an increase of more than three per
cent in these factors before the photon belts encounter one another
and push your planets and yourselves into a new reality. Until then
our plan is to increase the number of nightly flyovers in, Earth's
skies and to prepare for a full massive flyover some 24 to 72 hours
before the actual landing scenario begins. Up until that time, we
will continue with a "growing" of sightings nightly as well as more
Angelic appearances that will come either as a direct appearance or
more gently in  your dreams. We (the Galactic Federation and the
Spiritual Hierarchy) are determined that these operations go smoothly
and on time. It is our intent that all of you understand that this
mass landing has a deep and definitive purpose and we have to train
you for your new reality (a new galactic civilization and a new form
of galactic governance). Indeed, you are the linchpin in a new
galactic peace. This peace will permit our galaxy to finally take its
rightful and destined place in this Physical Creation and will lead
this Physical Creation towards its divine destiny.
  Therefore, let us close this message with a hope that you will look
to the night skies to see us perform for you some most wonderful
maneuvers. Our pilots wish to show you the joy of our technology.
These are times in which we shall shortly be among you. Our deepest
hope is that those scientists that have the responsibility to appear
before you will now do so and enlighten all of you as to our reality
and true purpose. We come now in peace and in love with joy of our
responsibility clearly in hand. Do not, dear beloved brothers and
sisters, be in fear of what is about to happen to you. Please see
it as a time of a grace-filled transition to a newer and much better
world. The Galactic Federation of Light and the Spiritual Hierarchies
of the Creator come to you together in love and in light. And in that
vein, we now leave  Blessings of Love, Light, Prosperity, and
especially of Joy!