Re: psychoceramics: CN Press Release: Stone of Destiny (fwd)

> From: m--@c--.net
> Subject: Stone of Destiny
>
> Those with an interest in New British Empire theories and the
> activities of the Masons will be interested to know that the Stone of
> Destiny, the icon of British ruling power, has been moved from
> Westminster Abbey to Edinburgh Castle, as reported on CNN. The
> newscast showed the stone being moved by Masons dressed in cermonial
> garb. According to Brithish mythology, wherever the stone rests the
                     ^^^^^^^^
Is this a typo, or an allusion to the Anglo-Israelite belief that
the word "British" comes from the Hebrew "Berith-Ish", or "Men of
the Covenant"?

> decendents of Erc would reign. The current British royal family are
> decendents of Erc. What does the movement of the stone mean? Check

I thought they were Germans of the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha line, who
adopted the name Windsor at the time of WWI.

(Genetically, of course, they're royals, and have about as much in
common with German commoners as with English, Spanish or Russian
ones.  The royalty are pretty much a gene pool unto themselves.)

--
"Touched by her fingers, the two surviving chocolate people
copulate desperately, losing themselves in a melting frenzy     http://