Re: psychoceramics: [Andrew C. Bulhak: Re: CN Press Release: Stone of Destiny (fwd)]

[Peter Hipwell]
> > > Those with an interest in New British Empire theories and the
> > > activities of the Masons will be interested to know that the Stone of
> > > Destiny, the icon of British ruling power, has been moved from
> > > Westminster Abbey to Edinburgh Castle, as reported on CNN. The
>
> [snip]
>
> > > decendents of Erc would reign. The current British royal family are
> > > decendents of Erc. What does the movement of the stone mean? Check
> >
> > I thought they were Germans of the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha line, who
> > adopted the name Windsor at the time of WWI.
>
> One quasi-fact I've heard circulating is that the Queen's official
> family tree traces descent back to Odin. I've never gone and checked
> this out, though.

Is it anywhere on the net?
The Russian czars traced their lineage back to the Byzantine empire,
rather dubiously.  Not sure about gods, but there have been kings who
claimed divine descent throughout history, so it's possible.
(There are many stories about the British royal family being
somewhat archaic in outlook.  One I've heard is that all members of
the family have weekly enemas, in the belief that it is beneficial
to health (or, in some stories, to alleviate inbreeding-related ailments
common to European royalty).)

> I'm not clear on the background of the stone, but I do know that
> Scottish kings used to sit on it, and the English nicked it several
> hundred years ago. It's not really describeable as "the icon of
> British ruling power". I was walking past the castle as it arrived
> back and heard them firing off the 21-gun salute -- quite impressive.

Also, is it true that the British are moving all their nuclear power
plants in Scotland to England, so that if/when Scotland secedes, it
will have a harder time acquiring nuclear weapons?

ObPsychoceramics:  There's an article in TIME about religion on the
Net, and a subarticle about the flourishing fringe cults there.
It mentions Asatru, Zoroastrianism, Urantia (a fine New Age/UFO cult,
whose doctrines mention "interplanetary genetics" or somesuch) and
various new techno-religions, and has an image of Doctress Neutopia's
web page.

--
 http://www.zikzak.net/~acb/           "Mithras -- the Reason for the Season"