psychoceramics: net.loons and how to spot them

> > THIS IS AN ACCOUNT OF MY " WAR " WITH THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH,
> > WEALTHY JEWS AND THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT, WHICH HAS SILENTLY
> > BEEN RAGING, SINCE 1979, UNTIL OCTOBER 29-30, 1987, WHEN I FIRST
STARTED
> > TO WRITE IT.

this, for some reason, reminds me of that other net.loon... uh...
what's-his-name... oh, yeah. Robert MacElwaine.  he used to type all in
caps, too.

my sister and i once amused ourselves for about two minutes by listing the
distinguishing features of old ladies (ie, pearls, coat made of old
carpet, silly hat, lipstick around and inside mouth)... is there a list of
required features for a net.loon to have in their posts? i've been
thinking about doing this sort of thing myself. i'm going to post under
the name `russ wuertz' and claim that some guy in america - who calls
HIMSELF `russ wuertz' - is stealing my thoughts.

nikolai