psychoceramics: Whatever it is, it's weird...

http://www.bekkoame.or.jp/~kanzeon/senjuen.html

It's some sort of combination of retouched erotic images, some
of which are a bit on the strange side, and spiritual/mystical
(or so I'm told) writing in (often bizarre) Japanese English.
A sample of the latter:

  For Sexy Kannon, a snake enters the
  stage several times.
  About one that doesn't become
  looking at, by all means.

  As with a partial country of Okinawa,
  since New year's Eve over January
  1st bursting a root of leek " Habu
  nukucya" and cry it are right.
  It is like an important event for taking it a year.

  Think though, you also are aware
  of it it is Habu to be strongest
  inside a venemous snake as there
  is, are poisonous for Japan.
  As biting it about vomit up a large
  quantity of poison time.
  Victim with are yearly any are right.
  Are right as being largest, there are
  Habu to pass 2 meters.
  Are right as being largest, there are Habu to pass 2 meters.

  Such an it is fearful, since I invade it inside a house also.
  Okinawa, Amami group of islands at are right live, catch and eat a rat.
  For that Habu and a name adhere to it besides, though there is Himehabu,
  Tokara
  habu, Sakisima habu, a virulence seems not to be so strong as Habu.
  2nd cover from a new year issue, from a key hole, changed to Crystal
  ball.

                       This enters the stage as a symbol of a fortunetelling
                       What is visible, if you stare at a ball of crystal.
                      It is fascinating, are good, if a charm-like Kannon is
                       visible.

                       It is the crystal that quartz of Kay acid mineral
                       belonging gets transparent, as I say with a mineral
  knowledge.

  Attach for a skin body rasary, dog collar, ring, and earring object.
  And, for purification of a mind fortunetelling.
  Mental with no mentally some being used coming into its possesion.
  A transparency to be a characteristic of crystal doesn't do
  whether it made you lead to a mind of a person or not also.
  A cost of crystal with a nature excavated, doesn't reach a
  diamond.  However, it isn't cheap.

  Present for as developing for processing technology,
  the object that is made as again doing Kirara powder as being dissolved
  for a crystal appears and rotates.

  Since a raw material is pure crystal however with no a forgery.
  This can purchase it cheaply, as being large also.
  China made is many.
  For appraisal documents lucky, every time I am refracted, an even
  measurement price of Tooru brightness is entried.

I think the author is something like Japanese new-age equivalent of
Annie Sprinkle (or perhaps the "orgasms for world peace" woman from a
few years ago).

 -- acb