psychoceramics: faked moon landings

>From a recent issue of the Fortean Times:

... We are now waking up to the possibility that NASA's photographic
coverage of the landings on the Moon between 1969 and 1972 may not be
genuine - this includes both the film and the TV broadcasts. Following
detailed photographic analysis of NASA images, I have gained
compelling evidence that there was indeed a falsification of the
record...

<http://www.forteantimes.com/artic/94/moon.html>

--
Robin Stephenson - send mail with subject `send pgp key' for my key
More Odour Fighters In Every Stroke