Re: psychoceramics: Mind Control Forum

[Bruce Ediger]

> Get out your tinfoil-lined hats and have a look at The Mind Control Forum!
>
> http://www.mk.net/~mcf/index.htm

I think the part where the author claims that he can't use his modem
from Windows because "the controllers" are "blocking" it to sabotage the
site.

  The controllers tell me through their broadcasts that they definitely
  are doing it and that they hope it will improve. They actually talked to
  me through the modem speaker when it began to work.

  It certainly is advanced technology to be able to beam into microchips
  from a distance and disable them without damaging them. Even a little
  static from a person's hand can damage a chip (it's reccomended to
  touch the computer chassis before touching any of the chips).

  Government computers are shielded because the processors in computers
  can be read from a distance.

That sounds somewhat reminiscent of Russ Wuertz (a kook on FidoNET or
somewhere who kept ranting about others "stealing his thoughts" and
"broadcasting piercing noises" at him).

But wait, there's more...

  At that time my computer's clock was always getting behind. The clock
  slowing got me in trouble with my step-mother, whom I now have no
  contact with. I was leaving late and not realizing or believing it.
  The controllers typically, if not always, estrange you from your family
  and friends.

Silly me;  and I thought that was because of the poor quality of
the crystals used for PC real-time clocks...

Not to mention, on the main page:

  Warnings:  MS Internet Explorer 3.0 for Win 95 trashes email and other
                                  programs
             Netscape 3.0 for Win 3.1 alters some text files when emailing

And this somewhat disturbing advertisement:

  Raven1

  Canadian Victim of Electromagnetic Burns and Sounds

  Founding a Demo Weapon Building Project

  "Raven1" is a working professional engineer who is experiencing
  electromagnetic batteries from within his apartment building.
  Using home-made and home-modified instruments, Raven has
  found electromagnetic activity corresponding to the spasms. For his
  trouble, he has been receiving burns and has been targeted by
  microwave hearing  false sounds to the inner ear.

  Raven has a new personal home page which details his plight and much
  more.

  He is starting a project to build demonstrator elecromagnetic weapons to
  prove that they can do the things he's experiencing. Needed are a
  vhf transmitter, antenna, cash, ham radio gurus, and the
  services of a modulator circuit designer.

  Raven has also sent an update of his ongoing, and partially successful,
  efforts to develop shielding from remote electromagnetic experiments
  that he and many, many victims experience (also listed under the
  Resources page). He'd like to set up a shielding work group.  To get
  the latest information you can contact him at the e-address below.

  You can email Raven1 at  r--@n--.on.ca

("Donate money, or even a vhf transmitter, to me, FOR YOUR ONLY HOPE
FOR A FUTURE!")

Not to mention the person who claims that his dog is the victim of
"Airborn Ray Gun Bashing":

  After being de-sexed by a surgeon in an operation by a CIA trained
  Salvadorean Death Squad cadre, she has to take CIA/military radio tortures
  for the rest of her life since I rescued her from Peruvian fascists who
  very likely stole her from a Russian dance troupe (she used to leap and do
  fancy running that varied with speed).

Yow...

 -- acb