Re: psychoceramics: "Wonderland"??

> Has anybody out there in the fringes run across the term (or specific
> concept of) "Wonderland" being used in a way that is somehow connected
> to mind control stories? As the "code name" of some purported government
> operation, or otherwise...

for some reason, this has a vague association (with me, anyway) to that
business with the Navy making ships disappear with high-intensity magnetic
fields.

then again, i'd be able to remember it all if They weren't continually
bombarding my right-brain with their infra-sonic Disturbance Control Beams.
 KEEP IT DOWN IN THERE YOU BASTARDS!

(cough)

ahem.
nikolai