Subject:      Predictions Or Getting Even?
From:         Earl Curley <psychic @ globalserve.net>
Date:         1997/01/25
Newsgroups:
sci.skeptic,alt.paranormal,alt.paranet.paranormal,alt.out-Of-Body,alt.paranet.skeptic

Since there has been such adverse reaction to my "World-wide
Projections" I thought that this year I would just make sure that those
adverse weather patterns which I have constantly projected over the last
number of years, accurately, would affect the idiots who frequent
sci.skeptic.

Dave Hatunen, who never listened when I suggested "Noah build an ark 40
cubits by 40 cubits", I'm sure is sitting back and saying to himself
"maybe just maybe there is something to being psychic" and then there
are the other few.  For those Californias who would prefer their normal
lovely weather, simply lynch Hatunen andI'll give your weather back.

William Bartell (Pompass Charles) feels he's sitting immune in Texas,
but unusual snow storms have hit his location, flooding is constant and
coming up shortly the hurricane season will be upon him.  I'm waiting
for that one because for all those who support the James Randi
Educational Foundation in Florida, well I'm sorry to say, your money is
going down the drain because that hurricane season will look after that
problem for me as well.  For those Texans who would prefer to advoid
that hurricane which will cause unbelieveable havoc this year, simply
shoot that bastard.  As to Floridians, sorry.

Then we have the little European jerks who are sitting smugly back
watching their American counterparts weathering the storms, the floods,
and the tornadoes.  Well, you little jerks, be careful where you travel
because I've got a surprise for you.  You know my predictions regarding
terrorism have been incredibly accurate over the years, and please be
careful in the future.  For those from Europe, simply get Lazz Waldo a
plactic male doll which won't break and we won't have to worry about him
for a few years and you than will be able to travel safely.

Now as to New Zealand.  You know those jerks are even more smug than
their European counterparts.  How about a few earthquakes and
volcanoes.  But, prior to that how about extreme drought and a plague of
locust.  Naw.  I want a few there.  I'm afraid you're all going to have
to face the consequences.

Now, I could suggest here that all I have done is changed their magical
reality (illusion) and none of those problems exist, but while Dave
Hatunen is rowing his boat, while William Bartell is running for his
life from the hurricanes and tornadoes and the rest are sweeping their
eyes from the locust, who's to say that they aren't psychically cursed?

God, I'm enjoying this.  You Know Toronto, Canada is the safest place in
the world to be.  No snow, bitter weather and it's been quite a mild
winter so far.

Who's next?

Earl Curley
p--@g--.net
http://www.webdesign.ca/iris.html (Where you'll see how curses work.)

--
Not to ruin your day or anything but the truth is death is a deep,
dreamless sleep from which you never wake up. Sorry.

Visit the Conspiracy Arc-Hive!
http://www.netizen.org/Arc-Hive