psychoceramics: Goldfish Rescuers

I don't know whether this guy is completely kooky, but he's got a whole lot
of effort invested in Goldfish:

http://www.csh.rit.edu/~tonyl/goldfish/

Here's a sample:

The Goldfish Sanctuary Sympathizers Pledge

As a Sympathizer of the Goldfish Sanctuary, I pledge my loyalty to the cause
of goldfish everywhere.  I hereby affirm and support the proposition that
goldfish deserve humane living conditions and happy lives.  I pledge not only
that I shall provide this for any goldfish in my care, but also that I shall
advance this ideal by offering good advice to other fishkeepers as well as
encouragement that they may also treat their goldfish well.  Further, I pledge
that I shall learn everything I can about goldfish and their proper keeping
in order to support the ideals of the Goldfish Sanctuary to their fullest
potential.

declare that I shall faithfully uphold these assertions as a Sympathizer
to the Goldfish Sanctuary.

Alan Terlep 0-		      "Bob, you have any grenades left? Throw me one."
x--@u--.edu
This .sig has THREE lines!    			--Famous Last Words, #160
http://www.itd.umich.edu/~ximenez