Re: psychoceramics: Grubor pretends to be Kibo

Mitchell Porter <m--@t--.com.au> writes:

> I wonder if someone who keeps up-to-date on Usenet personality-politics
> can explain to me what this is about. I remember Grubor as "DrGodFuck",
> claiming to be the legal mastermind who would protect persecuted
> netizens from the Cabal's cancelbots, and incidentally some sort of
> sexual adept as well.

I've archived one of the greatest chain of email ever: Grubor tries
to lure Doctress Neutopia to New York to do nude theatre.
See http://www.netizen.org/arc-hive/hiv_koo.htm

--
"I guess communism has *all* the answers!"
                 -- Who Me? by Jack Chick

Visit the Conspiracy Arc-Hive!
http://www.netizen.org/Arc-Hive