psychoceramics: Thank goodness, extended

Please consider this addition to my previous post.  If it strikes a chord
within your soul, please become a True Believer and Devoted Follower and
send me everything you own.

Furthermore, the dinky little spots of light the UFO nuts have been claiming
are spaceships are really clouds of cherubim and seraphim accompanying the
Throne.

Which brings me to the conspiracy and government cover-up: Radio astronomers
have heard the cherubim and seraphim singing Hosannahs, but because this
runs so counter to their atheistic beliefs, they have refused to announce
their discovery.

Boogey on, folks.  God's a bopper too.

                                    Tom Easton
                                        (8-{)>
    who has nothing better to do on a rainy Saturday morning

        Visit me at: http://www.thomas.edu/easton/profid.htm