psychoceramics: oops...forgot to leave my name

Someone pointed out that I forgot to sign my message looking for e-mail on
teen vampire cults for a news story. Sorry about that. I'm Karen Samples.
Feel free to e-mail me or leave a message at 800-950-6397.

And thanks to all who've responded so far......Interesting stuff! I think
I've been living in Appalachia too long (four years.) I didn't know there
was a Goth subculture out there. I'll probably call our pop culture writer
(based in the worldly metropolis of Lexington) for advice.