psychoceramics: vampire story available online

Thanks for the responses (mostly personal ones) to my query regarding
vampire cults. The story was published Sunday in the Lexington
Herald-Leader. If you're interested in taking a look, the piece is at:
www.kentuckyconnect.com/heraldleader/news/970413/F1teens.html

It's nothing I'm particularly proud of, but because several people were so
helpful I figured I'd better pass on the location. I should say we've
already had one fairly scathing letter-to-the-editor from, I gather, a
goth. Among other things, he said I obviously hadn't "crawled out of the
holler" to do any research, (true - I was assigned to do a phoner on the
subject over two days), that the Eastern Kentucky youths I mentioned
weren't goths but "rednecks playing dress up" and that anyone into
roleplaying games is a "Geek," not a goth.

So it goes.
Anyway, thanks to everyone who helped.