Re: psychoceramics: Philosopher and Artist

|"What we call "gravity" is simply the effect of a thermal field. I suggest
|that gravity is symmetrical in nature, causing particles to both fall and
|rise depending on the thermal reactivity of the atomic structure of a given
|particle and the location of that particle in the thermal field.

One of my favorite memories of a summer science program in astronomy
that I attended in the '60s during high school was when one of the
profs brought in a sample from Fritz Zwicky's kook file (I forget what
picturesque name he had for it).  The item that sticks out in my
memory was an elaborate pamphlet (mimeographed, I think, with freehand
drawn diagrams), which proved that there was no such thing as
"gravity" -- the effect we feel a gravity is actually downward air
pressure.

	/JBL
--
Nets: l--@b--.com  |  "There were sweetheart roses on Yancey Wilmerding's