psychoceramics: Re: psychoceramics-digest V1 #288

> >I am writing this to WARN THE PUBLIC of a very DIABOLICAL SCHEME that
> >is RIGHT NOW playing out in the market and ingeniously designed to separate
> >GULLIBLE INVESTORS from their lawful returns. I cannot now reveal
> >exactly the name of the company involved, but I will identify it by the
> >initials "FRN".

Sounds like Federal Reserve/money conspiracy stuff to me.  Still
entertaining though, and the random capitalization is a good touch.

I am now blessing your FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES...

St Aardvark the Carpeted 	         	  a--@v--.bc.ca
You always use violence.  I should've ordered glutinous rice chicken.