psychoceramics: Dilberts double-slit

Arbane -

I haven't read the book, but I do know the physics. In what way does he reackon
that the results depend on the theory? In a way he is right. It is a quantum
event. You have to decide whether you want to test if the electron is a wave or
a particle. But in the end it doesn't matter. It is, after all, both. As is a
train. Or a goat. Or a goldfish. Or even Scott Adams himself.

As for altering the very nature of reality - anyone that can tell me what the
very nature of reality was in the first place has got my vote.

Rev. Hippy