psychoceramics: Tantric II: Electric Boogaloo

>From the alt.horror.cthulhu newsgroup, a gentleman looking for backing
for his feature film--dealing with that hot new mainstream fad, tantric
sex magick. Watersports, move over!

> [...]
>the Bacchic Mysteries with their orgiastic fertility rites. In essence,
>it is
>the ultimate aim of the Adept to attain liberation as a type of '
>extended
>orgasm ' and if by chance this electro-magnetic energy field is exhausted
>in
>the afterlife, the Shadow becomes a phantom or ghost feeding on the
>living by
>entering the subconscious of various relatives, etc. Forever resonating
>with
>our dark yin nature, the Shadow is synonymous with the animal soul, which
>seeks
>instinctual cathexis in the dream image.
>        It is the confrontation with the Shadow as one's astral twin and
>the sole link to the underworld, which is the problematic of " Forbidden
>Doors ". A snake-handling Christian fundamentalist preacher literally
>goes off
>the deep end after studying Gnostic theology. Subsequently, he leaves his
>church in West Virginia to embark upon a ' special mission ' to San
>Francisco.
>Temporarily lodged in a hotel room, he briefly gives sanctuary to a
>homeless
>man, claiming to be the ' Messenger of God '. He informs the preacher
>about
>his prophecy with the ominous portent being the night of a total lunar
>eclipse, which proves to be the turning point of the entire story. At an
>artist's colony, he ends up being ridiculed for his messianic complex and
>on
>the verge of totally losing his sanity, he pays a visit to a dominatrix.
>Mistress Fatima has more on her mind than a simple spanking and instead
>subjects him to her form of ' Edge Play ', which challenges all of his
>phobias. After his rather unorthodox initiation, he becomes a true voyager
>and their astral journeys together prove to be the stuff of myth and
>legend.
>        According to Kenneth Grant, " Evolution also progresses spirally,
>hence the periodic resurgence of atavisms during the course of its
>unfolding, each resurgence recurring on a higher arc and tapping
>proportionately deeper strata of the subconsciousness. " In other words,
>until certain Adepts follow Austin O. Spare's formula of Atavistic
>Resurgence, which entails re-activating primal phases of elemental
>consciousness lost in the evolutionary transition from the animal kingdom
>the human, we will continue to experience the present social malaise.
>Once
>these true Adepts accomplish the Great Work then all the cults of the
>Shadow
>will achieve their final apotheosis.
>        I look forward to hearing from you.
>Respectfully,
>Frank Ashby
>a--@w--.com
>

>P.S. If you are interested in my screenplay, please include your mailing

John Tynes    r--@t--.com      []      "If he died in Memphis,
http://www.tccorp.com/rev/        []      wouldn't that be cool?"
Pagan Publishing                  []           -The Replacements,
& Commando Creative Services      []               "Alex Chilton"
< \ - + freelance writing, editing, graphic design & HTML + - / >