psychoceramics: ADVANCED MIND-READING TECHNOLOGY

I was looking through comp.sys.sgi.admin archives today, trying to find
some information on multi-homing under IRIX 5.3, and I found this
mind-control/conspiracy rant:

http://www.sgi.com/Archive/comp.sys.sgi/admin/1995/Jun/0542.html

Excerpts:

  THIS MESSAGE DISCLOSES THAT ADVANCED MIND-READING TECHNOLOGY EXISTS. THE
  PERSONS IN APPARENT POSSESSION OF SUCH TECHNOLOGY IS DISCUSSED.

[ deletia ]

  THE TRANSFER TO AN ISOLATED AREA, SERIOUS HARRASSMENT AND THE SUICIDE OF
  FRIEND
  HAVE ALSO OCCURRED IN MY INSTANCE. THE HARRASSMENT HAS INCLUDED, AMONG
  OTHER
  THINGS, EXTENSIVE EAVESDROPPING AND STALKING AND A DELIBERATE EFFORT TO
  INDUCE MY
  SUICIDE. A POLICE REPORT HAS BEEN FILED, SO FAR WITHOUT CONSEQUENCE.

  THE PERSONS MOST PROMINENTLY INVOLVED IN THE HARRASSMENT IN MY INSTANCE
  (THESE
  PERSONS INCLUDED MY WIFE AT THE TIME, AND CERTAIN OF HER ASSOCIATES)
  SHARED A

  SIMILAR FEATURE. THEY WERE MEMBERS OF, OR HAD CONNECTIONS TO, TWO
  DIFFERENT
  RELIGIOUS DENOMINATIONS. ONE OF THESE WAS A MORMON DENOMINATION KNOWN AS
  THE
  REORGANIZED CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAYS SAINTS ("RLDS"), THE
  OTHER
  WAS THE
  JEWISH FAITH.

[ deletia ]

  AFTER IT WAS DEMONSTRATED THAT SUCH TECHNOLOGY EXISTED (AND THE
  DEMONSTRATION WAS
  PRETTY DARN OBVIOUS), I STARTED NOTICING POSSIBLE PUBLIC REFERENCES TO
  SUCH
  TECHNOLOGY, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED. ALSO, POSSIBLE REFERENCES TO THE
  RESULTS OF
  SUCH
  TECHNOLOGY'S USE WERE NOTICED. SOME OF THESE ARE AS FOLLOWS:

  i. The name of Gateway 2000's modem is the "telepath" (Gateway 2000 is a

  well regarded computer manufacturer reputed to be run by members of the
  Church of
  Latter-days Saints, the Mormon denomination headquartered in Salt Lake
  City).

  ii. The headline for Time-Life Books' solicitation for its LOST
  CIVILIZATIONS collection is "IF YOU THOUGHT EGYPT HELD NO MORE SECRETS"
  (This would
  be a possible consequence of Israeli use of such technology).

[ deletia ]

  iv. The statement in the 1994 feature film "Pulp Fiction" by the
  character
  played by actor Bruce Willis to his female companion in a serious
  context, "you're
  not a mind-reader are you?" -- coupled with the additional fact that in
  the film,
  Bruce Willis' character's nemisis, a large black man, is portrayed with
  a bandage
  over the back of his neck at the base of his skull. This is not
  explained in the
  film, and is possibly significant considering that during my tenure in
  the isolation
  area, the one person transferred there along with me, and who played a
  fundamental
  role in demonstrating the existance of such technology, had an apparent
  surgical
  scar in the same location, which he couldn't well explain.

--
 rev. dr. andrew c. bulhak, emf    "Rock over London, rock on Chicago.
 http://www.zikzak.net/~acb/        Otis Elevator: Good to the last drop."