psychoceramics: Helen Duggin letters now online

I've put the ASCII text of the first three letters from Helen Duggin
(a "high-functioning psychic" in Australia who claims that she is being
harassed by the US Armed Forces with electronic weapons) on the web.
My apologies for how long it has taken; I was otherwise distracted.

Thanks to everyone who offered to convert them from Microsoft Works
format (they turned out to be in Microsoft Publisher format, in fact),
and in particular to Pope Dubious Provenance, whose converted
version is used.

The letters are on the Tracts page, at
http://www.zikzak.net/~acb/psychoceramics/tracts/

 -- acb

--
 rev. dr. andrew c. bulhak    "If I paint my turtle black, will it be spooky?"
 http://www.zikzak.net/~acb/                      -- "LadyCorpse", alt.spooky