psychoceramics: Fwd: Gravity Theory

  nntp.Stanford.EDU!news.Stanford.EDU!su-news-hub1.bbnplanet.com!news.bbnplanet.com!newsfeed.direct.ca!supernews.com!Supernews69!not-for-mail
From: "G.L.T." <g555 @ hctc.net>
Newsgroups: alt.sci.physics.new-theories
Subject: Gravity Theory
Date: 6 Aug 1997 14:00:42 GMT

	This is my theory and description of how gravity is produced. not only do
I have this theory, but I also know how it can be done with man made
devices. now understand it cannot be done as the earth of course. but it
can be done using the same principle as the earth. to understand what I am
talking about first you must understand my theory.

	As everyone knows all magnetic forces originate from movement of magnetic
atoms. In which the earth is no different, because gravity is in fact a
magnetic force. first let me clarify that there are three types of magnetic
forces. one is the common metal magnet. in which will only attract metal
objects. and then there is the electromagnet. in which also just attracts
metal objects. but then there is static electricity. which will attract
anything if given the power.

	And the earth is in fact a big producer in static electricity. but it’s
magnetic field is produced by heat not rubbing things together. I believe
that the core of the earth is not a molted blob but in fact hallow. yes it
is hot and there is molten rock but the center is a vapor. think of this
when you heat a metal bar it changes from a solid to liquid and if heated
hotter than we can produce here on earth to a vapor. the vapor is just
expanding molecules. but if these expanding molecules are inclosed  within
heat so great the molecules will then move fast as light. in which the
molecules will collide into each other causing friction within the core.
and what is static electricity, ( friction)! just look at the thunder
storms we have. then what happens when you slide your foot across a carpet
floor. couldn’t a thunder storm be a static discharge?

	now I don’t expect everyone to believe in my theory. but until anyone
proves other wise. I will stand by my theory. and yes I have thought of a
way to produce the same effect and get the same results as gravity of the
earth. but without using heat. and I also believe this same process will be
used in producing an antigravity device. feel free to write, I will answer
your questions. and I would also like to hear your theories on this matter.
please write to g--@h--.net

	Gary L.T.
	g--@h--.net