  Date: Sun, 15 Jun 1997 14:42:52 -0800
  From: "M.Twain" <n--@l--.stanford.edu>
  To: m--@E--Unet.yu
  Subject: Ether Drift Experiments.

  Hello Miodrag,

  Yeah, "The Michelson-Morley-Miller experiments ALL showed ether drift."
  The problem is that none of the experiments were sensitive enough to
  detect the small measurements required.  [And the results were in random
  directions, as you say.]  That is, the error bars were greater than the
  measurements needed and predicted.

  Worse, all the results of the experiments were politically slanted -- in
  order to discredit the aether, to control the emerging knowledge of the
  structure of the atom, and to build up Germany's Einstein.

  Worse yet, none of the players (Michelson, Morley, Miller, Poincare,
  Einstein, etc.) had an existing theory or model of the aether!  Thus the
  experiments, even if they had sensitivity, could produce no results as
  there were no predictions which had any objective meaning.

  Basically, the problem was political.  An aether theory would be by
  definition a theory of the continuum (ref Mach).  This would overturn
  the fascist control of knowledge visavis Planck, Maxwell, Dirac, etc.
  which required that knowledge of electromagnetism absolutely must not be
  integrated with knowledge of the structure of the atom!

  Even today, with the world in revolution/renaissance, the covert
  government/industry machine refuses to relinquish this paradigm.  They
  are prepared to admit that Einstein and everyone was wrong, but only if
  we agree that the lie of mathematical ZPF is the new ruling paradigm --
  promoted by Bernie Haisch of Lockheed Missiles and Space Company, and
  Harold Puthoff (CIA-sponsored research scientist formerly of Stanford
  Research Institute).

  Only government-controlled large corporations will be allowed to
  research and build cold-fusion, free-energy, superluminal-communication
  and other technologies -- if we agree to their counter-intelligence.

  When (the Frenchman) Sagnac built the world's first laser
  interferometer, and thus proved the existance of the inertial aether
  continuum (if not its structure) -- this technology was acquired and
  controlled by the world's aerospace industries.  It resulted in little
  public or theoretical discussion, and no aether theory modeling.

  The French have always known about the German-sponsored American
  counter-intelligence operation of Quantum Mechanics and Relativity
  Theory built up by Planck, Einstein, Sommerfeld, Schrodinger, Dirac, and
  everyone.  Poincare was quite clear about it at first -- SRT was
  nonsense he said.  But the French were out-voted, and came along.  If
  you read the 1905 to 1910 discussions (and later book) of
  superluminality by Sommerfeld (translated from the German) and Brillouin
  (translated from the French) -- they stated, not prominently, that
  obviously the speed of light limitation of SRT was incorrect (and they
  showed exactly where and when nature violated it) -- but said that they
  thought Einstein's work was important and they would not contest its
  rise!

  That, of course, didn't stop the French from continuing R&D specifically
  into those areas barred by the counter-intelligence, nor the Germans
  (and others) who were the first to conduct and publish superluminal
  tunnelling experiments..

  Millennium