Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 18:30:03 -0500
From: dan p pelphrey <pelacon @ juno.com>
To: n--@b--.net
Cc: n--@b--.net
Subject: laser light sail reply

I am serious about this.  I think that that first letter kind of misled
you,  It does not require lasers to operate the craft, it makes the solar
energy into a laser by magnifying it hundreds of times.  This in turn
powers specially designed  solar panels able to handle intense heat.  The
solar panels transfers so much energy to rocket boosters that they do not
need fuel they will use the solar power, there will be so much solar
power that they can go at speeds far exceeding normal rockets.  The laser
light sail would be connected to a capsule that would hold a habitat for
humans that is very similar to the Biosphere II project.  If the laser
light sail were to hit a theoretical "Einstein-Rosen bridge" than it
would fly off into an immense speed.

pocket.  I just e-mail the information that I had devised to several
peoples address's that I found on the internet studying similar subjects,
so as of now I have not needed any funding.  So far I have gotten great
response in return to this.  Your e-mail seemed to be the most
inquisitive so I wanted to send you more information.

I have been wondering wether I should patenet my blueprints or just leave
them open to the public.  If you are still interested in the subject than
please e-mail me so we can share more information. By the way who
fowarded you the e=mail?

					dan
				PELACON--@J--UNO.COM