Re:psychoceramics: laser light sail reply (fwd)

>>> Christopher Maikisch <n--@a--.blarg.net> 14/08/97 :2205 >>>
I am serious about this.  I think that that first letter kind of misled
you,  It does not require lasers to operate the craft, it makes the solar
energy into a laser by magnifying it hundreds of times.  This in turn
powers specially designed  solar panels able to handle intense heat.

--Oooh, lovely. This man doesn't know what laser is an acronym for. This is
almost as good as that archaeologist wot thinks the Mayans created their masonry
by burning off bits of rock with solar rays magnified using bronze mirrors.

Rev Episkopos Hippy Eponymous Bosh
Pope
Hierophant
Quantum Fillossifer and