Re: psychoceramics: Archimedes Plutonium and The City of Gold

[Bruce Ediger]

> Archimedes Plutonium used to call himself "Ludwig Plutonium".  He's had
> letters to the editors of Scientific American magazine printed under
> that moniker.  I believe the letters turned up in the April [Fool]
> issues of the late 80s, early 90s.
>
> Based on this, it's my presumption that he's a crank of long standing.
> I don't think Donna Kossy mentions him, though.

She had a link to his web site last time I looked.

> Like all Good Net.Kooks, A.P. has attracted an anti-kook who periodically
> posts weird messages that sarcastically praise A.P. to the heaven's for
> proving Fermat's Last Theorem or something.

Isn't that "A. I. Simulation Daemon", a tentacle of Dimitri Vulis or
some other Russian soc.culture flamewar veteran?

--
 rev. dr. andrew c.'. bul+hac?k         `I'd say you were full of shit.
 http://www.zikzak.net/~acb/             Then I'd ask what your terms were.'