would you like a Unifying Theory of Relativity ?

The research into Chaos Theory and Unifying Theory that I have conducted
has come up with some discoveries which might be deemed important.

Through my work on Emergence [order spontaneously emerges out of Chaos]
which has empirical models on computers at the Santa Fe Institute, I
have discovered that the ancient Hindu/Buddhist creation Cosmologies
quoted by Blavatsky in the Secret Doctrine; [from]logos [emerges] -> 1st
outpouring [from which emerge] -> vehicles [eg. shells/physical bodies
etc], have an empirical model on computer at Santa Fe - so perhaps this
models the metaphysics of creation ?

Scientific proof of the mechanics of God - [I assert !]

Also, this three part process is central to my thesis.
I successfully firmed up the metaphysics into the language of logic.
Unfortunately, I have coated the central precepts of the Unifying type
theory in philosophy of science jargon - but when we start to put
numbers on this three part process, it eventually can look like the I
CHING symbolism when we introduce duality.

Further developments of this process [also modelled on computer at santa
fe]
demonstrate in a scientific way that the 'middle way'/watercourse way of
Daoism etc has a rational and physical model - which can show that the
physical mechanics of this Universe have a tendancy to nurture and
equilibrium - which - heresy ! also completely contradicts the 2nd Law
of Thermodynamics and the Theory that the Universe will burn itself out
to extinction [so-called heat death hypothesis]

The I Ching symbolism is actually shorthand for a type of symbolism that
appears in circuit diagrams eg. computers - called Boolean Arithmetic.
Upon the bones of the 3 part process [first modelled before 10,000bc]
can be built new explanations and new models, some never before seen
published.
The kinds of calculations and metaphysics that come out of this three
part process are all Octal - rather like the philosophy of music,
resonance and wave theory.

Wave theories for energy and matter are not necessarily new, however, my
contribution has been to derive from 'first principles' the logical
foundations for this 'new' science.

There are scientists who believe that the cosmos, matter and energy have
wave like qualities and many have models from which I can quote for
support, however, perhaps my most 'outrageous' assertion is that a
particle is like a three dimensional standing wave rather like a 'note'
which emerges from the sub-atomic background/context or 'violin'.
Contemporary Particle physics is full of eightness and wave like
properties eg. Pauli exclusion principle -
eight per shell, Regge Resonances, quark principles. etc

My motto has always been 'as above so below' so bearing that in mind -
the latest theory that baby universes grow within black holes was
predicted by my thesis several years ago as an extension of a biological
type systems theory to all physical processes in the cosmos - however -
and perhaps the ultimate sacrilege, I believe that since the Universe is
a totally irregular chaos phenomena, that atoms are also an irregular
chaos/'biological' phenomena and that what we regard as atomic
properties are provided by classes of organic and mutating standing
waves of temporarily similar properties - [I call this theory Class
Atomism].

The Holistic theme of my thesis has it that no atom is an atom in
isolation, that it belongs to and continuously emerges from a group of
energies in a sub-atomic context. This explanation can dispense with the
Collapsing wave paradox/ particle/wave duality paradox which was
formulated into quantum
physics in Copenhagen in the 50's.

There are more heresies than that - I also have a philosophy of mind
which predicts that the mind operates by 'musical physics' and emergence
which paves the way for a rational discourse on telepathy.
I also have a rational model for synchronicity which ties in with 'music
of the spheres' type physics, emergence, etc.

If you wish, I can send you the jargonised version of this which more
clearly carves out the position of this work in philosophy of science,
There are applications eg. for an entirely new type of artificial
intelligence.
and the practical developments I would be happy to discuss with anyone.

Andrew

TRIPARTITE  ESSENTIALISM  ABSTRACT

This abstract can demonstrate that a case for harmonics, resonance and
Wave Theory in matter and energy can be built out of Octal arithmetic,
natural laws etc. It summarises 10 chapters of a larger work which has a
more in depth study of say the ramifications of a non-linear physics.
The following comprise a list of some of the basic premises and
discoveries.

1.  The Cosmos is in a state of flux
2.  A transfer of energy between two points or systems via a common
intervening medium is a process called Osmosis. [a Universal state of
affairs]
3.  The most basic of an infinite number of transfers of energy in the
Cosmos of 3 dimensions of space and one of time is between two systems.
4.  This basic transfer can be modeled in several ways.
a.  Osmosis. ie. The diffusion of a high concentration to an area of
lower concentration through a semi-permeable membrane.
b.  As a metaphysically continuous extension of one system into another,
where the second system ‘Emerges’ out of the potential created by the
activity of the first. eg. Morphogenetic Attractor, Evolutionary Vacancy
c.  The relationship between the two systems can be empirically modeled
by an      inverse square power law ie. The more one system increases in
magnitude, the more the effect of the other system diminishes in turn.
d.  by a binary and tripartite arithmetic, where system A, system B and
the common medium system C  have a holistic relativity which can be
represented as efficacious by 1’s or 0’s denoting on/off,
extant/disabled  At any time 1, there can be eight essential states of
that Tripartite Relativity
 These ‘essences’ or ‘atomic state descriptions’ at time 2  can be any
of the other eight. The number of possibilities for changes of state is
modeled by a closed set of 64.
      When the 64 transitions of state are tabulated by placing
non-efficacious relativity or chaos or non-structure in sequence with
time, we end up with a metaphysical model of the activity of elements in
the periodic table of  chemistry, where top left, the reactive elements,
bottom right the most structured, and in the middle, transitional states
which are complex.
Mathematical modeling of spontaneous emergence for artificial life
experiments  [Langton 1992] with the same arithmetic criteria as these
essences produce the same Periodic Table of states.
>From this metaphysics can be derived an Octal Arithmetic with an unusual
concept of zero, for zero in this system has substance, ie. Three
substances which are not relating at a given moment efficaciously.
e.  Semantic model.
 System1 is denoted ‘Macro’, it is the umbrella of basic constituents
and energy source from which emerges an energy transfer. Eg. the Sun
 this energy is then processed by the intervening system, denoted ‘Meso’
 which has Structure and Mechanics eg. grass, that acts on system2 eg.
cow,  the ‘Micro’, which is the Evolutionary Asset or product of this
chain of relativity. The cow is considered an evolutionary asset in some
‘Context’, eg. human/sociological. This chain of relativity has given a
general evolutionary opportunity for a herbivore.
5.  Order spontaneously emerges out of Chaos - a Natural Law
6.  The Cosmos and its energies are in a state of Chaos, and emerge
systems that are ordered, but all energy and all matter and all time
have the  characteristics of Chaos - they are Non-Linear, both in the
Macrocosm and the Microcosm.
7.  The properties of matter modeled here, are Telic - end based and
suggests that Emergence doesn’t stop at causing system 2, but that
successive systems emerge as part of an ongoing process.
8.  Entropy and demergence are part of this dualistic process of
construction and destruction, but it is suggested that this process of
expansion and contraction occurs around a tendency to equilibrium eg.
the elements of Chemistry tend to transitional equilibrium states. These
states may also be considered to be Complex states at the Edge of Chaos
and the Edge of Structure.
9.   The heresy of a claim to Essences is that of unfalsifiable Absolute
Truth of at least a synthetic a priori nature.
10.  There is a Completeness Proof in formal logic for the set of
Essences.
11.  This is a closed set of 64 Logically Real atoms called the Language
‘T’
12.  There is also a Complete set of 729 atoms that include undecided
states this is called the Language ‘A’ and is a form of Modal Logic
which is  formally complete.
13.  Tripartite Essentialism states that there is Limited Independent
Variety
14.  A Particle Physics model which states that particles are
continuously  emerging 3 dimensional standing waves produced ie. Emerged
from the flux of the sub-atomic aether is non-Einsteinian. By claiming
that an atom is continually related to another system, the solutions to
the quantum paradoxes are postulated eg. Particle Wave duality
explained, as is the principle of non- locality of Heisenberg, since it
is postulated that a particle is a chaos and fractal phenomenon.
15.  The ontology of empirical quantum theory points to Octal, Harmonic
type  phenomena eg. Pauli exclusion principle, tripartite quarks, Regge
      Resonances. Ray Tomes has resolved empirical astronomical data to
      demonstrate [Tomes Harmonics Theory 1994,1995] that harmonic
     quantisation applies to the movements of energies and matter in
Interstellar space.
16.  The production of a Tripartite Particle Physics Theory called
Harmonic Continuum Theory [HCT] based on the same power laws and data as
the traditional paradigm but which avoids the paradoxes may be
considered an advance.
      New properties of matter are predicted.
      This new particle physics demonstrates that the arbitrary nature
of the ‘Particle Zoo’ is a chaos phenomena.
      The particle physics model is substantiated by a logically
complete metaphysics and Philosophy of Octal Arithmetic - so it has a
rational  foundation and ontology.
     The new concept of atomic fabric emerging from sub-atomic
constituents, or Aether is non-Einsteinian, since  [HCT] predicts that
values energy transfer are dependent on the makeup and consistency of
the local, non-linear aether  or sub-atomic components. Thus the
transfer of packets of energy throughout the Cosmos will occur at
variable rates ie. The speed of light is not a Universal constant, but a
local value.
17.  Implicit from Emergence, Harmonic Continuum Theory and the rational
      Tripartite Metaphysics is a new Philosophy of Mind which treats
the mind as a chaos machine from which emerge thoughts which harmonise,
      resonate and make analogous associations with organic data stored
in neural nets.
     It can bring in concepts of harmony, empathy etc and suggest that
two people can empathetically resonate by sympathetic resonance
[actively or passively],  and may lay the ground work for a theory of
telepathy.
     There is also a logically complete metaphysics to model the
emergence of archetypal thought based on the language ‘T’.
     Subsequent new developments in Artificial versions of organic
intelligence may use the logically complete language ‘A’.
18.  There are specifications for a new type of knowledge based
operating system based upon the way knowledge can be represented by the
Semantic model.
      These enable a new type of Artificial Intelligence called 5th
generation, and  the ‘isomorphism between domains’ paradox blocking
progress in A.I.
19.  The new paradigm of Tripartite Essentialism solves over 30 academic
       paradoxes.
20.  Tripartite Essentialism  [TRE] also models ancient Hindu and
Buddhist creation Cosmologies with modern empirical proofs, and
demonstrates that the Universe has a tendency towards equilibrium and
Nurture.
21.  [TRE] puts all knowledge including Mathematical knowledge and
Physics formerly thought of as a priori, on a synthetic, or  a
posteriori basis.
      Except an absolute definition of the Essences which at best
becomes synthetic a priori.
      [TRE] maintains that there is no mathematical, physical or
psychological perfection eg. no Platonic Forms, but suggests a
psychological aspiration towards perfection in an Essentially non-linear
Cosmos.
It would argue that the only pure a priori argument is for First Cause.

----- End of forwarded message from pegasus -----