Re: psychoceramics: Archiedes Plutonium

[Nikolai Kingsley]

> > Archimedes because Archimedes is his personal idol
> > and Plutonium because he thinks the universe is a plutonium
> > atom.
>
> .. an idea he probably lifted from Isaac Asimov's short story about how
> supernovas were caused by super-neutrinos and that the suns in our galaxy
> were all really plutonium atoms...

Not necessarily;  in Plutonium's cosmology, the known universe is
contained in the 94th electron of a Plutonium-231 atom.  The atom, or
the element plutonium, is also considered to be a deity of sorts,
which will pass judgment upon "crackpots, criminals and nudes"
such as Archibald Wheeler, Andrew Wiles and Stephen Hawking, who
suport scientific theories opposing the Plutonium Atom Totality.

Plutonium's fusion of the scientific and religious aspects of
his Plutonium Atom Totality theory inspired him to write hymns
to plutonium, which he posted to the sci. hierarchy (and may still
be posting, for all I know).  Some of his hymns may be found at
http://www.zikzak.net/~acb/psychoceramics/tracts/pu_hymnbook.txt

--
 rev. dr. andrew c. bulhak, emf    "I don't want parole, I'm too busy
 http://www.zikzak.net/~acb/        working on my web site."