Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 04:09:46 +0200 (MET DST)
From: Anonymous <nobody @ REPLAY.COM>
To: c--@t--.com
Subject: Nothing Accumulation Separation All

Thee InterNet is not a collection of machines, but a social
relation among people, mediated by *nothing*.

Thee InterNet is capital to such a degree of *accumulation*
that it becomes a machine.

Thee InterNet which eliminates all geographical distance
reproduces distance internally as spectacular *separation*.

InterNet theory is now the enemy of *all* InterNet ideology
and knows it.