Re: psychoceramics: postscript to "unified theory..."

[Mitchell Porter]
> The author has sent me a 200K elaboration of his theory. I'll
> keep it on my website for at least a week, at
> http://www.thehub.com.au/~mitch/notes/tredemo.txt

Interesting.  He seems to cite another sci.physics kook, Ray Tomes
(of "harmonics theory" fame).

--
 rev. dr. andrew c.'. bul+hac?k     "Most of the ladies I know tend to run
    http://www.zikzak.net/~acb/      around the D to DD cup range, and are