psychoceramics: [Fwd: POPE JOHN PAUL II: J*W.]

While reading alt.conspiracy recently, looking for material on the
Diana assassination (of which there is quite a bit), I came across
this post.  It was posted by one "Rational Racist", best known for
his long-winded neo-Nazi diatribes about "Aryan ideals", the "j*ws"
gender roles and homosexuality, though does not look like his writing.

The part about the "teet for bats and other rodents" is particularly
bizarre.

 -- acb