psychoceramics: beyootiful rant, part two

From: "Peter Kawaja" <pkawaja @ dnet.net>
To: <i--@w--.std.com>
Subject: IUFO: David Kawaja - error = Peter Kawaja / BIOLOGICAL WARFARE
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 22:03:07 -0400

-----(this is where I put the cut.  ed.)-----

GULF WAR CRIMES - THE Conspiracy to Conceal the "real" evidence
by Habib Peter., Kawaja / American

PALE HORSE UNLEASHED

"And then, shall the end come"

INTERNATIONAL GULF WAR ILLNESS COALITION
[704]  665-0753 Voice + Fax / email > p--@d--.net
Excerpts (modified) from > Prussian Blue & the New World Order

To the International War Crimes Tribunal :

Criminal Complaint - WAR CRIMES TRIAL DEMANDED

Throughout the ages, from the beginning of HUmankind, atrocities of all
heinous nature has been perpetrated.  Untold hundreds of millions,
perhaps
Billions of lives, spirit beings,  abruptly and cruelly terminated under
the
false pretense in the name of Christianity, or for the good of society.

The battle between Good and Evil, Positive and Negative forces on the
earth
continues. It is He who captures the most "souls"  (in the end) wins.
The
great deceiver has waged unholy war using his "seed", the seed of Satan,
the
seed of Genesis, the Anti-Christ, to mercilessly terrorize and persecute
"we,
the people" of all nations.

The mad feverish race is On, the end draws near.

Throughout American History, a "smoking gun" has never survived.
Whenever a
major serious crime has been committed (JFK, MLK, et al), if anyone had
any
evidence to even a small part of it, they have been executed, or
blackmailed,
bought-off, family lives threatened. When or if they couldn't be
influenced
to go along with "the program"  in the interests of National Security,
their
witnesses have disappeared, changed their story, refused to talk,
committed
suicide by shooting themselves in the back of their head 10 times with a
single shot derringer, hands tied behind their back,  ad nauseum.

Whenever someone has had the brave-heart and loving kindness for fellow
man
that he/she would risk all, they have been persecuted to their grave, all
along the way, demonized, discredited, and credible (LYING) government
witnesses brought forward to refute their story.

Many have attempted to place a date on the end days as prophesied in
Revelations.  No HUman  can do this, however - there have been those
called,
recruited, to do a job, who have been enriched with special gifts to
accomplish their mission, to expose and bruise the head of the serpent.

Those who have poisoned the soil of the earth, contaminated the waters of
the
globe,  the fish of the seas, the beasts of the land, are driven by a
blind
lust for power, control, and never ending burning to continually acquire
more
and more wealth, to enslave and persecute  the useless cannon fodder, the
goyim,   God's people.

The world cannot continue to support-feed the ever growing populations,
the
soil is ravishingly being depleted, the waters and air becoming unusable.
There is surely enough geography for untold billions more bodies, but not
enough "good" food or water that can nourish and sustain new lives. The
Lush
Lands (International Bio-spheres) will become the home of the elite, or
owned
and perverted/raped of its natural resources, whilst "we, the people"
are
moved into compacted Condo type areas, and others to slave labor camps.
Those
who continue to poison the earth and our bodies, to rake in moneys from
drugs, medical treatments (doctors visits) and Cut & Burn operations,
have
sought new ways to create Disease-for-Profit, with the Antidotes,
Vaccines,
Drugs, you will gladly pay for, all the while, this is a Luciferian plan
allowed and ordained by God, to fulfill Bible Prophecy.

THE NEW WORLD ORDER-OUT OF THE SEAT OF BABYLON / Pat Robertson

Reunited at Babylon :  The significance of the Persian Gulf War
transcends
Kuwait, it even transcends the concept of the new world order enunciated
by
George Bush. The Gulf War is significant  because the action of the
United
Nations to authorize military action against Iraq was the first time
since
Babel that all the nations of the earth acted in concert with one
another. I
find it fascinating that this took place against the very place where the
nations had been divided, the successor nation to ancient Babel. It is as
if
some power reached out from Babel, where the first world rebellion
against
God was squashed, and once again called the nations of the world to unity
(for Evil). And on the VERY DAY the unity of nations was consummated,
General
Brent Scowcroft, National Security Advisor to the president of the United
States, longtime Council on Foreign Relations member, and former aide and
business associate of Henry Kissinger, announced, in an interview with
Charles Bierbauer of CNN, the beginning of a New World Order.

(excerpt) Then the sixth angel sounded : And I heard a voice from the
four
horns of the golden altar which is before God, saying to the sixth angel
who
had the trumpet, "Release the four angels who are bound at the great
river
Euphrates."  So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and
day
and month and year, were released to kill a third of mankind.
Revelations
9:13-14.

This world horror would be motivated by demonic spirits and would be all
consuming.  The result of their release would now cost the lives of some
2
billion people.  (end excerpts).

FROM THE MOVIE - OR  IS THIS A REAL SCENARIO ?

The Gulf War was planned to further the cause and reign-in  the New World
Order, the unity of nations AGAINST God. Iraq and Hussein was the place,
the
vehicle, the excuse, the tool.

God has told us, that in the end times, He will open many eyes. The lies
and
crimes of His enemies  will be "uncovered" for all to see. Those who have
eyes to see, let them see.  Until now, there was no smoking gun left
alive or
not sold out, bought out, threatened out, in any of the world's heinous
crimes.

But now, one man lives, one man survives.

Surviving poisons, aircraft threatened to be bombed, aircraft developing
"navigational" equipment problems, making "crash-landings",  near vehicle
explosion, car chases at 145 MPH with automatic weapons,  "pricked"
(injected), later, laying on an operating table with Israeli agents
posing as
a Doctor, another as my brother, one cutting hair samples for DNA
testing,
being interrogated in a hospital on an operating table, confined to a bed
with an IV stuck in my arm for 7-days, not allowed to even suck an
ice-cube,
with antibiotics bags being changed every 4-hours, 24-hours a day, having
flush with Saline from the blood clotting around the IV-needle, WAITING
DIE.

ONE MAN LIVES ;  my house BURNED in a mysterious fire, the Fire
Department
taking 15-minutes to get there, being only a BLOCK away in the SAME
COMMUNITY, my home "searched" after the fire when I was being
administered
Oxygen in the Ambulance, the insurance company stating they "heard" I had
guns and ammunition in my home, and would not come out WITHOUT A POLICE
ESCORT, for FEAR of their employees lives,  then being forced out of what
was
left of my home on APRIL-19th,      or face the SWAT TEAM and men in
BLACK
SKI MASKS with AUTOMATIC WEAPONS, then the FBI and ATF agents
interrogating
people across America and coming to "interview" me because they said they
"received an anonymous phone call" that Peter Kawaja was seen in Atlanta
before the Olympic Games Bombing, the FBI asking people what Kawaja knew
about a ZIONIST OCCUPIED GOVERNMENT.

One man lives : On the anniversary of the Gulf War, after telling the
FBI/ATF
to take their best shot when they terrorized my friends trying to
implicate
me in the Olympic Games Bombing, that very night, a demonic weapon of
war,
similar to TESLA Technology, entered through the wall of my home and
"materialized" out of thin air, blew me out of my bed, was electrocuting
me,
the BLOOD oozing out of my thighs, left for dead, miraculously alive,
with a
pulse of 120, for 5-hours, being prayed over by friends reading passages
from
the Bible.

One man lives .  One man did not compromise.  One man did not sell out
his
country, his fellow man.

One man risked all and paid the price, watching his wife bleed to death
in
Ebola fashion, from 12-inches away, the police responding, going through
the
home and removing every single piece of her identification and papers
with
her body laying dead.

ONE MAN LIVES

One man did not succumb to the Harlot, did not give up the evidence when
tempted and seduced by the Harlot wearing half-cupped Bra's, with a black
sheer see-through top exposing D-cup breasts and large one inch nipples
standing at attention like 50 caliber bullets.

One man did not sell for One Hundred Million Dollars.  One man did not go
along with "the program" , even though promised fame, and lucrative
contracts.

ONE MAN SURVIVED - with a mission.

Now you begin to understand WHY such an extensive Damage Control Campaign
was
waged against Peter Kawaja, why his evidence remains SEALED to this very
day.

Now you understand just the tip of the iceberg of why they HAVE to
discredit
Kawaja, why they made sure to have "their mouthpiece" break the bad news
Gulf Veterans, steering them from the real truth that could help them and
America.

Now you know a little of  WHY  Eileen had to die.

WHY did the Israeli agent sent to "interview" (interrogate) Kawaja NOT
want
any evidence of Chemical or Biological Warfare, but his only concern was

WHAT DID YOU SEE INSIDE THE HANGERS ?   Did you go inside ?  Did you see
any
ALIENS ? WHY was this man concerned about "aliens" ?  Why did this agent
TREMBLE WITH FEAR for his own life, and ask me if he was going to get out
of
the building (we met in) ALIVE, was he now going to DIE because he
(thought)
he knew the answer ? What was this meeting all about ?   Was he acting ?
Why
questions about Aliens ? What kind of head-game was this ?  [ You'll have
read the entire story one day ]

ONE MAN LIVED

but then one day,  ..

Hisss, crackling sound, normal Television interrupted > This is CNN live,
broadcasting from the Funeral of Habib Peter., Kawaja, who was found dead
several days ago.  Authorities say it was a suicide, but thousands
dispute
this as another Vincent Foster or Ron Brown murder.

After the Casket was lowered into the ground, a truck and van screeched
up
right on the cemetery lawn, men jumped out and began showing a never
before
seen video on a big screen TV powered by a generator, and distributing
paper
documents.

Thousands had come from all over the world, most did not know Kawaja
personally. We all watched this video is HORROR.  My God, it is true, we
have
been deceived.

Wait one minute, we have just learned that Air Force One is airborne and
the
US has gone to DEFCON Level One.

Crackle, silence :  Ladies and Gentlemen, the President of the United
States.

People of America,  I bring you very serious and bad news. At this
moment, we
are in a state of WAR, and Martial Law has been implemented.   FEMA will
now
take control. Do not be alarmed when you see UN troops in the streets,
they
are here for your protection, as our American Military is primarily
overseas,
and the rest too sick to serve.

I am very grieved to tell you that a Biological Warfare Agent has been
released across America by a radical anti-government group with the
backing
of Saddam Hussein, which will virtually wipe out the entire nation,
unless
you receive vaccines, starting in the next few days.

The UN Military with FEMA will announce and organize everyone to start
getting their first treatment. You will be told when to report to the
nearest
US Post Office, to receive your new identification, and a Food,  Water,
and
Fuel, "Ration Card". Within a few days, all food supplies at stores will
be
depleted. The truckers and railroad workers will have to shut down, and
so
will the utility companies, there will be no power, but at selected
locations
and intervals. Gas for your cars will be rationed out by FEMA using
generators, only enough so that you can drive within designated areas.
Road
blocks have been placed at every major state, highway. You are now
confined
to the state you live in.  If someone attempts to use the roadways, their
vehicle engine will automatically shut down at selected areas where we
have
placed cameras and sensors. Violators will be arrested.  This is for YOUR
protection.

This PLAGUE is communicable and will mutate. You will require indefinite
treatment.  In order that we know "who" has been treated, we must place a
visible exterior MARK on each person, so that when you see a neighbor
that
has no mark, you know to report him to the authorities, because he is
CONTAGIOUS.   Stay away from anyone who does not have their mark, and
report
them to the authorities.  You will be given an extra week's ration of
food
and water for every person you turn in.

A new monetary system will be implemented using your MARK.  To save
America,
this phenomenal ongoing cost will place such a burden on the government,
we
will have to increase Taxes to 85% of your "income".  If you are unable
WORK, you will be separated from your family (as a useless eater), and
taken
to a government prepared care facility    (translation = DEATH CAMP ).

All those who do not receive the Mark will be rounded up with the anti-
government, right winged militias and taken to Civilian Inmate Labor
(concentration) Camps.

The BEGINNING of  "The END"

-> Send "subscribe   iufo " to m--@w--.std.com
->  Posted by: "Peter Kawaja" <p--@d--.net>